Mauritius is the beautiful island place where you can spend your holiday’s. It is popular for its beaches, lagoons, reefs and other many things. Here we can help you in selecting the top ten things where you can enjoy or spend your holidays in the best ways.
Top Ten Things
1. Grand Bassin: Grand Bassin is created lake, which is placed in the mountain area of the Mauritius. It is 1800 feet above from the sea level. There is a temple dedicated to Hindu religion and the people of the island believe it is filled with the holy water of the River Ganga. This place is very beautiful and its other name is Ganga Talao.
2. Chamarel waterfall: Chamarel waterfall is seven colored earth the most beautiful views over the Indian ocean. Chamarel is a small village on the west cost of Mauritius, near Tamar. Here you can click many pictures with natural and wonderful background. Beautiful view points and green hills everywhere located in the Mauritius. It is a highest waterfall in the Mauritius at 100 meters.
3. Explore the beaches: Belle Mare Beach and La Cuvette Beach in the north. These are the most popular beaches of the Mauritius. If you are a crazy fan of kite-surfing, Le More is the place for you. Le More is the famous beach in the south. Clear and warm blue water, and endless white beaches with coconut trees make it ideal beach. Nice white sand makes the beaches more attractive.
4. Grand Baie: Grand Baie is a famous resort famous for its nightlife, shopping and restaurant. It has a variety of water-sports which they provide to tourists like: diving, sailing, water-skiing and windsurfing. They give a friendly, courteous services.
5. Pamplemousses Botanical Garden: Pamplemousses Botanical Garden commonly known as the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden. It is famous for his 650 incredible variety of tropical plants. One of the main attractions of Botanical Garden is the 85 different varieties of palm trees brought from the different corners of the world. It is located in the proximity of Port-Louis in the district of
6. La-Vanille Crocodile Park: In this park you can not only famous for its crocodiles, but you can also see other creatures including giant bats, giant turtles, monkeys and a huge insect collection. During your stay in the park you can also experience get a rare chance to feed pets and play with them. A must see the park collection of butterflies and other brightly colored insects. There is also a” Jungle Adventure Playground”.
7. Maison Eureka: Maison Eureka is placed in the heart of the Mauritius, close to Moka. It is an ideal place to enjoy the inland beauty of the island. Eureka is a preserved colonial wooden mansion. Here you can enjoy the views over the mountain range and drink the tea in the tea room. Inside the house you can observe the furniture and see the pictures and explore the outside greenery.
8. Talk to the people: People are the main highlight of the location. They are very loving, friendly and cheerful nature. English is the official language, but they can speak Hindi, Bhojpuri, French, and Creole mostly speak in this place.
9. Champ de Mars in Port Louis: It is an oldest horse-racing club in the southern Hemisphere. Here you can enjoy the best canapés and drinks. If you don’t have to be a big horse racing fan to enjoy the electric atmosphere at the Champ de Mars. Its most attracting part is the racing day.
10. Black River Gorges National Park: Black River park stretches over 6754 hectares of land. Come and experience the true beauty of the nature in the Mauritius. It was announced on 15 June, 1994 and it is managed by the National park. This park is the largest park of the Mauritius. You will also get to a river where you can have a swim. The park protects most of the island’s remaining rainforest. Many plants and animals are their in this park.