According to the 2015 world happiness reports (a survey which reveals the global ranking of happiness in 158 nations), Switzerland is the happiest country on the planet. It is one of the most popular and beautiful city in the world. From art to food, outdoor adventures, there are so much to enjoy when you visit this small country. This country is also a destination for its ski resorts and hiking trails. Although, here you can see the numerous beautiful places that you never see before. Here is a list of the unique sights, great things to do, special experience and stunning scenery, with everyone is feeling the love.
- Bern: Bern is a capital of Switzerland, it is built around a crook in the Aare River. Bern is the fourth most crowded city of the Switzerland. It is a striking medieval city with a history of the 12th century, though it didn’t become a part of the Swiss Confederacy until the 16th Its main attraction is the Zytglogge, an ancient clock tower with moving puppets. There are many other popular sites to see, such as Munster, a Gothic cathedral and town hall. Not every city has managed to retain their historic features as successfully as Bern.
- Jungfrau Region: Jungfrau Region has a lot of beautiful Alpine nature and small villages, which are suitable for enjoyment in the Alps. Here you can see the white peaks of three imposing mountains- Eiger, Monch and Jungfrau, located between the southern and are contrasted with the green valleys. It is the best place to visit for tours, both in summer and winter. In two or three centuries, this Alps region visited by adventurers. However, now many people are interested to come here to feel the nature and spend their holiday.
- Lucerne: Lucerne is located in the heartland of Switzerland. Here you can experience a city life with a lake and mountains. It is considered as one of the prettiest cities of the world. It is famous for their 14th century Chapel Bridge, water tower, historic buildings and genial atmosphere, is one of the best tourist attractions. The large composite of exhibition halls and outdoor, and other exhibits cover all forms of transport, communication and tourism. On that place, Switzerland’s first large church was built for the Jesuits directly on the left bank of the Reuss between 1666 to 1677.
- Lake Geneva: Lake Geneva is one of the largest lakes in western Europe. This place is not to be missed in the list of Switzerland tourism. It is mainly lies on the course of the Rhone river between France and Switzerland. If we talk about their geography, it consists the Jura mountains in its north, a hilly plain in the center and the Alps in the southwest. The Lake Geneva’s main attractions are surrounded beautiful cities and towns, where you can click the beautiful pictures for the good memories.
- Zermatt: Zermatt is placed on the upper end of Mattertal and at the foot of Switzerland’s highest peaks. It is famed as a mountaineering and ski resorts of the Swiss Alps. It is famous for their mountains with white ice sheet and the height of these mountains are 4,478 meters. There are many non skiing activities like good restaurants and lots of energetic nightlife for tourists to enjoy their holidays. It takes 30 minutes or less to walk between sites. The town is easily accessible via scenic train routes that connect it with the outside world.
- Zurich: Zurich is a largest city of the Switzerland because of having more than 50 museums and over 100 art galleries. It is famous for his boat ride of Lake Zurich and nearby mountains. Zurich is the one of the main financial and industrial capitals of the Europe. Don’t be missed the Kunsthaus Zurich; a museum of fine Arts. Its attractive Old Town tells the city’s 3,500-year-old history on the Lindenhof, at Schipfe and in the Niederdorfli quarter. If you are crazy about night clubs and bars, then Zurich is the right place for your nightlife enjoyment.
- Interlaken: Interlaken is more popular as a tourist resort. It is a small but beautiful town between crystal clear lakes of Thun. Tourists started coming to Interlaken in the 17th There are many sports or activities for viewer’s enjoyment, such as swimming pool, golf course in Unterseen, sailing and windsurfing on the lakes, parasailing, horseback riding and tennis.