Abortion means when pregnancy doesn’t result in the birth of a baby, it is the end of the process of pregnancy. Around 56 million abortions done every year in the world. Abortion means removing the fetus before it can survive outside the uterus. There can be many reasons occur of abortion.
1. Financial Inability to take care or support for the child. The first reason is financial crisis this is a place, where every woman feel helpless and poor to support their child. And the second reason is lack of ability to care their child during or after pregnancy.
2. Birth control pills (contraceptive pill) are used to prevent from the pregnancy. Sometimes it used to fail and woman conceives the baby. After conceiving she use the contraceptive pill without any information, then she loses her baby because of chemical reactions from the pill. The reason is lack of knowledge about contraceptive pills.
3. To avoid an unwanted pregnancy. The woman doesn’t want baby at some point of their life. There may be many reasons for it, like age, career, unplanned or other. The decision of abortion is very difficult for every woman, but due to any unavoidable circumstances they do it.
4. Abortion’s one reason is due to medical conditions. To prevent the birth of a child with birth defects or severe medical problems, one may opt for abortion. Birth defects means problem related to babies. Many women have an Abortion, because of the birth defects in the babies. According to sources birth defect is reason for about 6% of all abortion.
5. In the case of rape and incest, if a woman pregnant. Then a woman has only one way to opt is abortion. After the rape victim going through the physiological and mental pain.
6. Physical and mental condition of the woman that endangers the women’s health. If she continues the pregnancy in this condition than she can suffer from some serious problems. At that time she had no other option apart from abortion. It is necessary for her health.