In this modern world, Outer beauty matters a lot for everyone. As your inner beauty can represent your beautiful soul, similarly an outer beauty can represent your whole personality. While the Glowing and radiant skin is a sign of good health and youth, it is something that every woman yearns for. But disclosure to environmental pollutants, poor diet and unstructured lifestyle has made it difficult to have it. However, there are several beauty brands in the market to help you for this purpose.
1. MARC JACOBS BEAUTY: Marc Jacobs is a top class brand in the world of beauty products. 53 years old, Marc Jacobs is a founder of the Marc Jacobs brand. He is an American fashion designer and famous for his youthful and sophisticated style. He has a 200 retail stores in 80 countries of the world. He has also won the New York fashion Week in the Hillary Clinton which is a historical collection. He introduced a wide range of beauty products in their every store. In 2013, mid July, they pre-launched the 5 products on Sephora’s website unsurprisingly, that quickly sold out.
2. OLAY: Olay is one of the most popular beauty brands in the U.S. It originated in South Africa as an oil of Olay by Graham Wulff. The key ingredient of their products is “lanolin”. They sold their product in 80 countries worldwide to an estimated 60 million women. Mostly their products used by 20,30, 40 and above aged women.
3. MAYBELLINE: Maybelline is the world’s leading cosmetic brand, founded in Chicago by Tom Lyle Williams in 1915. It is liked by 100 country’s people. Maybelline has created a colorful story of the products and launch the most hot colors at each season. Their main aim is to make women beautiful and confident, so that they feel unique.
4. NEUTROGENA: Neutrogena is an American brand, now it is a part of the Johnson & Johnson family. Neutrogena ‘s success story start in 1930 by Emanuel Stolaroff, when he was starting their small cosmetic company know as “Natone”. As they grew into a large business in 1962, the company name was officially changed to Neutrogena Corporation. They provide the most loved beauty and skin care products in over 70 countries. These products are also recommended by the dermatologist.
5. CLINIQUE: Clinique is one of the largest companies, that offers their products in 80 countries. Clinique is the worlds first allergy tested; dermatologist tested cosmetic company. In 2008, Clinique join the partnership with Allergen, the maker of Botox and the former cosmeceutical partner of Elizabeth Arden, with the result being a new line called Clinique Medical. They only hire a highly trained, educated and entrenched Consultants.