Pregnancy, the condition from conception to a birth. Pregnancy occurs after the fertilization of an egg. It is about 9 months or 40 weeks, when the sperm of the male is implanted in the lining of the uterus of a female.
One should consult a doctor, if she is suffering from below symptoms:
- Missed Periods – This is a common symptom usually a woman can have when she is pregnant. If you miss a period, then you are suspected of being pregnant.
- Swollen and tender breast– Due to hormonal changes, your breast can be heavier, sore and sensitive.
- Food Craving– If one is pregnant, she can feel craving for certain foods which was not earlier. This food craving is due to you are pregnant.
- Increased in Urination– In pregnancy one find herself more need of urination than usual. It is a very common early sign of pregnancy.
- Fatigue– Due to Progesterone hormone, one feels sleepy and tired all the time.
- Morning Sickness- If the woman is pregnant then she must be feeling morning sickness and can lead to vomiting. It is in the early days of pregnancy.
These are the most common symptoms of pregnant women.