Pregnancy is a state in which a woman carries a fertilized egg in her abdomen. Desirous of making a baby can encourage couples to lead a healthy lifestyle. When you wanted to get pregnant, then you have to do the below mentioned steps:
- Regularly Intercourse – If you are ready for being pregnant, then you have done intercourse regularly. If the couple does an intercourse regularly, then there are chances of one can hit at the fertile period? An Intercourse should be there about three times a week to hit on the exact time.
- Intercourse at the time of ovulation– Doing intercourse once a day near the time of ovulation can lead to conception. It occurs 12 to 16 days/ two weeks before the start of the woman’s menstruation cycle. One can use an ovulation prediction kit to keep an eye on the ovulation period, having an intercourse during that period can make a woman pregnant easily.
- Healthy Lifestyle Choices– Maintaining a healthy lifestyle includes
– Eating healthy diet, which should include fruits, vegetables
– Say No to Caffeine, alcohol, tobacco
– Doing Exercise or some sort of physical activity daily
– Manage stress by doing your favorite things
– Get enough rest
- Taking Vitamins– After consulting your doctor for pregnancy, one can start taking vitamins like folic acid. It is very important during a beginning a few months before pregnancy. It reduces the neural tube abnormalities. There are certain food items which include high amount of folic acid are as follows:
2. Mustard Greens
4. Sunflowers Seeds
- Preconception planning– If the couples have certain issues with their health, has to consult a doctor. Planning a baby after consultation and proper planning is important.