A large ductless gland in the neck shaped like a bow tie or a butterfly occurs due to the imbalance in thyroid levels. If you are suffering with thyroid problem, you will notice that you feel changes in your weight like losing of weight and gaining of weight.
Two types of thyroid are hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
In hypothyroidism, thyroid gland your metabolism is not functioning properly causes you to gain more weight. Hyperthyroidism thyroid is just opposite of it. In this your metabolic rate is faster causes losing of weight. However, no matter which type of thyroid you are suffering, there are lots of effective home remedies for thyroid that makes you comfort in your home.
- Increase the intake of vitamin A in your diet that help to improve thyroid functioning. You can do this by eating lots of eggs, carrots and also by eating dark green vegetables.
- You should follow a diet of fruits and vegetables; if possible, choose local and seasonable vegetables. It is better to include foods such as beans, cheese, legumes etc that makes your system internally strong. High-calorie foods like biscuits, cakes are completely avoided.
- Drink plenty of water so that it cleanses your system and help your body to function properly. You can also cleanse your system by taking fresh fruit juices and also by taking a rest.
- Eat enough iodine, If you eat a diet, it must include amounts of salt. You can also supplement your diets with milk, egg, seafood black walnuts etc. sources of iodine.
- It is advisable to Increase your physical activities by regularly exercising, because regular exercise can boosts the supply of oxygen in your system and controls your thyroid.
- When you are suffering with thyroid problem you must take care of yourself. You should avoid stress and any kind of activity that irritate your mind. Taking too much stress increases the chances of suffering with thyroid again.