How many more positive cases? what are the new announcement by government which country in lock down state???
Every Human on planet Earth is buzzing it. Everyone across the globe is in panic state. It is a Schools, Universities closed, Empty offices-work from home announced, Visa Permission stopped, Countries in lockdown state, Stock market hitting all time low, international trade seized.
What is Coronavirus?
Coronavirus (COVID -19) are a family of viruses that causes illness from common cold to severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-COV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-COV). These Viruses are transmitted between animals and people and now it is respiratory illness that spread from person to person. It was first identified during an investigation into outbreak in Wuhan, China and now is everywhere.
How it spreads?
Virus probably emerged from animal source and is now spreading from person to person. The virus is thought to spread mainly between person who are in close contact with one another through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It may also be possible person may infected by touching a surface that has virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes .
- People may experience
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Short breath, fatigue
- It may be severe and can be fatal to some people especially older people and people with other medical conditions.
How to protect yourself
As per Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Report – 52 , released by World health Organization, WHO Director-General reiterated that countries should not give up on stopping the outbreak now that WHO has characterized it as pandemic and stated that it is controllable pandemic.
This is a new virus and new situation. Attempts to be made to prevent transmission of infection, save lives and minimise the impact
- Providing children with information about how to protect themselves.
- Promoting best handwashing and hygiene practices and providing hygiene supplies.
- Cleaning and disinfecting school buildings, especially water and sanitation facilities; and
- Increasing airflow and ventilation
- Monitoring children’s health and keeping them home from school if they are ill;
- Encouraging children to ask questions and express their concerns; and
- Coughing or sneezing into a tissue or your elbow and avoid touching your face, eyes, mouth and nose. Maintain social distancing
- Wash your hands frequently
If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early.
Stay at home if you begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms such as headache and slight runny nose, until you recover.
If you develop fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice promptly as this may be due to a respiratory infection or other serious condition. Call in advance and tell your provider of any recent travel or contact with travelers
According to the Johns Hopkins University Centre for Systems Science and Engineering, more than 126,000 people globally have now been confirmed to have contracted the coronavirus, out of whom 67,000 have recovered. Almost half of the people who have contracted Covid-19 have now recovered.
As the recovery success rate is increasing it shows there is a natural tendency in body to fight virus. Instead of spreading the panic spree, there should be focus on immunity building and boosting health.
- Increase the consumption of food with high anti viral Properties like Garlic , Cinammon, Yoghurt, Mushroom and Liquorice root.
- Increase the consumption of turmeric,oregano oil,ginger
- Eat a balanced diet, exercise and skip unproven supplements.
- Drink lot of water and avoid alcohol
- Reduce the consumption of sugar
- Stay Active
- Most important sleep well and reduce stress.