Among all the Cancer diseases, Liver cancer is the 6th most common cancer in the world. It causes near about 3, 00,000 deaths in 2013. This problem is most common in the men than the women. Liver cancer is a condition that happened when the cells in a specific part of the body grows uncontrollably and spread in the other organs.
Types of Liver Cancer
1. Metastatic Liver Cancer: Metastatic cancer originates from the other part of the body and spread in the liver. Its other name is secondary liver cancer.
2. Primary Liver Cancer: Primary cancer actually developed in the liver itself. This disease originates in the main cell of the liver called hepatocytes. Primary cancer most probably occurs in the children’s and persons whose above 50 to 60 years.
Causes of Liver Cancer:
• Smoking: smoking is injurious to health. In smokers, who have hepatitis B and C virus the risk of liver cancer is increased. This is a fact that the people, whose parents smock before and during the pregnancy of his/her birth, have more risk of liver cancer.
• Alcohol: Alcohol is a very harmful drink for everyone and directly affect on the body parts. If we can drink alcohol on the regular basis, then it can completely damage the healthy cells from the blood and disturb the working of the liver. Because of this disturbance, the cancer takes place in the liver.
• Body Fat: Non-Alcoholic fatty liver disease is rising because of body fat and also if the fat get deposited in the tissue of the liver. It is proven, that people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease have more risk of the liver cancer that is 4 times higher than the normal people.
• Excessive Medication: Medicines on a regular basis causes the virus called Hepatitis that is of two types Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. These viruses are occurring with the use of same medical equipments like a used needle, strong drugs, and injected drugs also.
• Low Immunity: If any people have AIDS and HIV, then their immunity system work very low and this can increase the risk of liver cancer. The chances of Liver cancer in AIDS and HIV patient are 5 times more than the other person.