Anger is a part of being human, or you can say it is a natural emotion. But when it gets out of control then it can lead to the major problems. Anger may have physical correlates such as increased heart rate, blood pressure, and increase the stress level. We can control the anger through some tips which are listed below.
1. Recognize your anger signs: Try to recognize your anger signs before you are getting an anger and take any action. Some signs of anger are your heart beats faster, you breathe more quickly, and you feel stressed. If you notice these signs, you can get out of the situation easily.
2. Think before you speak: Sometimes we speak very badly in anger, but after that we regret about it. That’s why take a few moments to collect your thoughts before saying anything. This is the best way to solve the problem.
3. Breath slowly: Breathing process can help you to relax and slow down your heart rate. When you are feeling angry, you automatically breathe fast. But the trick is, isolate yourself for 15 minutes and concentrate on stable breathing. Breathe in and out deeply 3 to 4 times in a row can help you to reduce the anger. Focus on the feeling of air moves in and out of your lungs will affect your anger.
4. Express your anger: If you think clearly as soon as, then start expressing your frustration in an assertive non challenging way. By saying clearly about the thing about the anger to your loved ones will help you to control anger. State your needs and concerns clearly and directly, without hurting others or trying to control them.
5. Exercise can help with anger: Physical activities can help you to reduce your anger and stress. Bring down your stress level with relaxation. Some activities like a walk, running, swimming, and yoga are just a few activities that can reduce stress. Exercise as part of your daily life is a good way to get rid of irritation and anger.
6. Talk about how you feel: This is an important that you should talk about your feelings with your friends and people who are close to you. After sharing your feelings and emotions you can feel better and stress free. They can help you get a different perspective on the situation.
7. Get creative: Create a new things like music, dance, painting, and writing or what you want. They can help you to release tension and reduce the feeling of anger. Because your mind busy in the creating many things and you have no time to think about anything else.
8. Identify possible solutions: Instead of thinking what made you angry. Go ahead and see what is the solution to make everything right in their life. If you apologize your mistakes and realize what you done in the past, the other person can give you a chance to solve the problem with mutual interest. Always have in a mind that anger would not fix any problem and might make it worse.