H4 – a guide to dependent visa in USA

  • February 22, 2019
  • 0
  • 1285

US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is an authorized body for issuing H-4 Visa to immediate family members including spouse and children under 21 years of age. The members must strictly be H1-B visa holders to be entitled for getting H-4 visa.