Pesto has vibrant color and refreshing taste. Every person can make it just in 5 minutes because it is very easy. We can eat with pasta sauce, sandwiches and pizzas paste. It has Basil leaves which is a good antioxidant. Garlic protects our heart and stabilize blood pressure level and Pine nuts give a protein in our body. We can say that Pesto is rich with health benefits.
• 1 cup fresh Basil leaves
• 3 cloves Garlic, Peeled
• 3 tablespoons Pine nuts
• 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup Olive oil
• Salt to taste
• Ground Black Pepper to taste
• Blender or food processor
1. Wash the basil leaves properly.
2. Take Basil leaves, Garlic, Pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and Salt and Black pepper to taste in a bowl of food processor. Blend constantly until the ingredients are finely chopped.
3. During the blending, stream in the olive oil and blend until it is not properly blend together.
4. Taste the pesto and add more salt, pine nuts, cheese according to taste.
5. It will be tasty and fresh for some days. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.