According to the research, an average person walks about 4500 millions in their lifetime; it means we take a several steps in a day. Our feet amble with the body weight, but because of the busy life, we can’t concentrate on its cleanliness and proper curing. And after some times, we faced many foot problems such as cracked heels, skin damage, red patches and others. The reasons behind these problems are dust and pollution.
Regular and simple care of feet
First and most important thing is to clean the feet with warm water twice a day.
After that, apply the moisturizer on all over the feet. Always remember that the moisturizer you are using does not contain Paraben chemical.
If your feet cracked then wear the socks overnight. Because it is helping to prevent the cracked heel.
Every 2nd or 3rd day, scrub your feet with scrubber in the case of removing the dead skin.
Always wear soft and comfortable slippers.
Add a good food in your diet like green vegetables, omega3 fatty acid, mineral and zinc, eggs, fish, and drink lots of water.
Easy and effective home remedies
- Lemon and glycerin is an effective remedy for cracked and damaged feet. The acidic properties of lemon juice help to repair dry skin and make new skin cells. Glycerin gives moisture to your feet. Apply the mixture of lemon and glycerin for 10 to 15 minutes on your feet to get rid of cracked and damaged feet.
- Vegetable oil is very effective to heel the feet. Clean the affected area with the water and apply vegetable oil on that then pull on a woolen socks, leave it overnight. Repeat this daily for better result.
- Banana and coconut give moisture and avocado is rich of several essential oils and vitamins. Make a mixture of ripe banana, avocados, and coconut oil. Blend all the ingredients and make a creamy paste. Apply daily for 15 minutes and rinse off with warm water for excellent results.
- Mix Vaseline and Lemon juice well to make a smooth paste. Soak your feet in warm water for 10-15 mints. Pat dry, Rub this mixture over the heel until it gets absorbed in the skin. Take a pair of woolen socks, keep it overnight and wash your feet next morning.
- Paraffin wax work well with mustard oil. Take a 1 tablespoon paraffin wax and few drops mustard oil. Melt paraffin wax in a pan and let it cool at the room temperature, mix it well. Apply it all over the feet and wash it next morning. If you are a diabetic patient do not try this treatment at home.
Use this method for 10 to 15 day’s for best results. 1 tablespoon of glycerin and 1 tablespoon of rose water, mix it and apply on affected area. Rinse off in the next morning.