Lemon chicken is everyone’s favorite and one of the most popular and healthy dishes. Chicken is melt in your mouth with a lemony kick because it is very tasteful and healthy.
1 Tablespoon olive oil
6 Skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
¼ Cup butter
3 Cups fresh sliced mushrooms
2 Tablespoons all-purpose flour
½ Cup chicken broth, or more as needed
1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 F (250 degrees C).
2. Spread the olive oil in baking dish. Place the chicken breast in the baking dish and coated properly with olive oil. Squeeze the ½ lemon over each chicken breast, slice the rest of lemon and place every slice on each chicken.
3. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven about 30 to 40 minutes until the chicken color is pink properly.
4. Melt the butter on medium heat and add mushrooms in hot butter. Cook and stir the mushroom until it is brown and liquid is evaporated.
5. Add the flour over mushroom and stir until mushroom covered properly.
6. Add chicken broth in the cooked mushrooms and stirring to make a thick sauce. Add more broth to make adjusting creamy sauce according to your need.
7. Add a parsley at the last time.
8. serve the sauce over the baked chicken.